Friday, October 16, 2009

One Last Reminder

Just a reminder I am participating in A.G.A.S.T (Annual Gowanus Artist Studio Tour) this Saturday and Sunday, October 17 & 18 from 1 - 6 pm.

At this event, you will have the unique opportunity to get small (Recession Sized) versions of ELBOW-TOE pieces at extremely friendly (Recession Priced) prices. I will be selling 10 different prints from my latest street work as well as some oldies but goodies. These works are single color silk screens reduced to sizes ranging from 5x8 inches up to 12x10 inches and will be sold for approximately $30 a piece + shipping and handling if I need to mail them. They will be limited to editions of 30.
There will be a 10% discount if you buy the entire folio.

I will be setting up an ETSY store to make the ease of purchasing them more convenient for you. Once that is established I will have links from a shop section on my website.

Also if you are interested in acquiring these images in their actual size, hand colored and mounted on my traditional wood sculpture format please contact Mike Snelle at Black Rat Press. His email is mike@blackratpress.com .


My studio is located at 94 9th Street 4th floor studio 23, Brooklyn NY 11215.

Due to bad planning on the part of the MTA Smith/ 9th Street station is closed on the F and G trains. They will be offering a free shuttle from Jay St Borough hall to Smith Street. The quicker method for getting here if you are taking a train is to take the N train to 4th Ave/9th street in Park slope and walk down 2 blocks to the studio along 9th street. The R train is the usual local on that line but this weekend the N train is running local.

No comments: